In 1919, the parish decided to re-open the school. No teaching sisters were available from the nearby diocese so Fr. Aust contacted the Servants of the Most Holy Heart of Mary, Kankakee, Illinois. The superior came to view the premises and agreed to send Sisters for three years if a convent was built. So they built a convent for the sisters. It was finished by the fall term of 1919.
Currently it is the home of parish caretaker Catherine Raferty.