St. Alphonsus Peru
Past, Present and Future
Home PageAbout this websiteA comprehensive history of St. AlphonsusSt. John Neumann Prayer CenterSt. Francis ShrineContact Ususeful links

On August 31, 1952, the Bishop visited St. Alphonsus and made a tour of the buildings and grounds. On September 3 he directed Fr. Lambillotte to proceed with the school remodeling plan.
The estimated cost was $53,350 with approximately $35,000 in the parish treasury. School was held in the church basement until the remodeling was completed. The school was reopened February 2, 1953. (33)

In the spring of 1953 Fr. Lambillotte was moved from St. Alphonsus and Rev. Leo P. Williams replaced him.

This website is best displayed on a 1024X768 minimum resolution
Questions? Comments? E-mail the Webmaster.
St. Alphonsus is located in the Toledo Diocese