St. Alphonsus Peru
Past, Present and Future
Home PageAbout this websiteA comprehensive history of St. AlphonsusSt. John Neumann Prayer CenterSt. Francis ShrineContact Ususeful links
In 1833, the first school at St. Alphonsus was built by the farmers. It was made of round logs and oped in September to ten students and Sister Frances presiding.
In 1834, the first school was turned into a barn and classes were moved to the pastor's residence until a better school could be built.

 

This website is best displayed on a 1024X768 minimum resolution
Questions? Comments? E-mail the Webmaster.
St. Alphonsus is located in the Toledo Diocese