St. Alphonsus Peru
Past, Present and Future
Home PageAbout this websiteA comprehensive history of St. AlphonsusSt. John Neumann Prayer CenterSt. Francis ShrineContact Ususeful links
Back to Pastoral Summary

Fr. Marcellus T. Lambillotte came to St. Aloysius in 1935 after serving at St. Agnes, in Toledo; and at Clyde, Lima; and Sandusky. In 1953 he was transferred to SS Peter and Paul, in Toledo, where he oversaw the merger of the parish with the Hispanic mission of Our Lady of Guadalupe. He became pastor of St. Louis, in Custar, in 1963 and remained there until his retirement. During a visit to Rome for the Marian Year, in 1954, Fr. Lambillotte acquired a collection of fourteen relics, including a piece of one of St. Francis' habits.
This website is best displayed on a 1024X768 minimum resolution
Questions? Comments? E-mail the Webmaster.
St. Alphonsus is located in the Toledo Diocese